Forum

Topic-icon Грешен снап на декоративни обекти

More
2 years 1 month ago #833 by bdimov
The snapping to the wall is not correct, cause there is a distance and they doesn´t rotate.

In background, purchased parts are like dummies, so they don´t have the logic like articles. So you can´t use all of the functions you want.
The automatically rotation will never work.

But for the dimension there is a fix value you have to define.
- For each purchased part there is a ZIP file (for example KMDPlamena132AV.zip – attached file).
- In it there is a txt file. Please open it.
- In the first line is the definition of the dimension, position and rotation.
- The first 3 numbers are for the dimension. This one has a dimension of 1 by 1 by 1. That means, the dimensions in every direction is one meter (1000mm). For the width for example you have to type in 0.3 for 300mm.
- This is the reason, why you have this distance
- Actually I can see, that in the XML the elements are locked for the dimension. Is this correct? If yes, you can type all the definitions inside the txt files.
- I know, that we can modify this txt file and control some attributes with the XML. Some time ago I made it for the textures, to change it (for example the color for a couch). But for the dimensions I have never tried.
- ##NAME_01## - With ## we can start a kind of variable. Then the name, but you can create an own name. This name has to be the name of the Editbox. ## also for closing it. The XML will transfer the value to the txt file. Maybe it is also working for the dimension, but we have to try.

Windows 10 Pro x64
imos iX2017 SR1, WoodCADCAM 12 SR2
Ardis Cutting Optimizer, CutRite V10(Schnitt Profit)
Busellato PP, Biesse PP, Homag/Weeke PP, Hirzt PP, Holzher PP, IMA PP, Koch PP, Morbidelli PP, SCM PP

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.258 seconds

Office

Sales

Support

Rendering