To streamline production into a seamless highly efficient and accurate process, simply choose this module. It creates a fully integrated manufacturing cell by downloading part drawings directly to your point-to-point machining center. Parts are labeled at the saw with a bar code for the drawing reference; scanning at the machining center provides a foolproof and fast process that guarantees each part is machined correctly.
Functions and benefits
- The geometry for rectangular or shaped parts can be drawn quickly using the editor, or can be imported from DXF files.
- The machining library holds parametric drawings so that as the part size changes, the machining instructions are recalculated instantly.
- The module offers support for drilling, grooving, contour routing, operations on both sides of part, vacuum pod positions, dimension lines and pockets.
- Details of depths and tooling information can be added for each operation, including tool speeds, tool path compensation and other tool-specific data.
- The machining interface allows direct transfer of data to most CNC-controlled machining centers via DXF and proprietary formats.
- Labels or route sheets can include the part drawing.
- Machining times can be estimated for each part.